Thursday, December 2, 2010

"Popular Mechanics"

Oh dear, this was a weird one. My group was talking about whether or not we thought the baby died and was ripped in half or not. I don't think that the baby was killed by being pulled apart, or cut in half like Solomon proposed in 1 Kings 3. I do think that the issue was decided in another way because I think that the parents would have realized it before they pulled him in half. Also, I am not sure that is even possible. I proposed that the baby's should was dislocated or something because that would result in a hospital visit. My theory might be out of the cone of meaning, but I think that the issue was decided by that because child services could remove the child or something like that could happen. I don't even know though if the means to the decision is important, rather the fact that the issue was decided. This story shows how people get this "mine" complex and have a hard time giving things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment